CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Something Cute

Make something cute...that's one of the challenges this week at My Pink Stamper. Honestly, I feel like I really haven't had a lot of time to jump on my Cricut this week and I actually made these bookmarks about a month ago, but haven't ever posted anything about them.


I actually saw the idea on Momo's blog, (thanks Momo) but tweaked it a little. So here are some of my "cute" or so I like to think, bookmarks.

I wanted to do an owl because despite all of the owls cards I've seen on the blogs, this is the only project I've made so far using this cut. The owl and monkey are from Create a Critter, the Strawberry is from Preserves, and the skull and cross bones are from Mini-Monsters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment