CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Two Blog Awards

Two of my newest followers, Gina and Martha, were kind enough to give me blog awards recently.





Gina over at Ginascraftingspot gave me a Stylish Blogger Award. She's alomost at 100 followers, so I'm sure she'd love it if you stop by.

As part of the award, you share 8 things about yourself and let others know about 8 new blogs you've found recently. (I combined my awards to come up with 8 total)

Here are som fun facts about me.


1. We have an 11 year old border collie named Skeets.
2. I just finished reading the Hunger Game series and thought it reminded me of a teen version of the 80's movie, "The Running Man."
3. My brother has red hair.
4. Had my first "Rita's" of the season last night...Mint Chocolate Chip cream ice.
5. Just reached 100,000 miles on my car.
6. Is in the midst of planning my 20th High School reunion...when did I get so old!
7. Am looking forward to an upcoming "girls weekend" in NYC with my BFF.
8. I am buying a Martha Stewart Score Board today using my 50% off coupon from Michaels! LOL


New Blogs i've found. Not all of these awards are for card making or scrapbooking, but they are all really crafty ladies and have fantastic ideas to share.

1. Fingerprints on the Fridge
2. Eighteen 25
3. Moxie Fab World
4. Meesh's Pieces
5. Love is in the Details


I also got a Leibster Award from Martha at The Card Boutique.

Martha has some crazy good designs and she's a party planning girl like me. Check out her blog to see the amazing safari party she recently did for her boys. A Liebster Blog Award is a way to let others know about new blogs. It's a great way to check out new blogs that you might not have known about before.

Here are the other three blogs I've found recently that I am loving!

1. Dreaming in Scraps

2. Happy Life, Crafty Wife

3. The Polka Dot Spot

Thanks Gina and Martha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment