CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Cards for Co-Workers

I've been busy trying to get everything done for the holidays and for some reason, there never seem to be enough hours in the day! I did get these little holiday cards done for my co-workers. The cards are 3 1/2 by 3 1/2. You can get three of them out of a regular piece of cardstock.

The base is just simple kraft cardstock. The next layer is cut at 3 1/4 by 3/14 in a patterned holiday paper from DCWV. The ornament is just from Joys of the Season at 3 inches. I then used a Recollections Holiday Stamp set for the Jingle Bells stamp and embossed it with white embossing powder.

The Joy is from Create a Critter. It's the phrase on the reindeer cut. I added white stitching to both, just to give them a little more interest. On the inside I stamped "Merry Christmas." I made 10 of each card, one for each co-worker.

Now on to make cards for my family and friends...maybe this year everyone will be getting Happy New Year cards instead! LOL


1 comments:

Robyn Schaub

Those are adorable! Your coworkers will love them!

Post a Comment