I received a special Thanksgiving surprise...my first blog award courtesy of Pigtails and Paper Trails. I am very thankful to be recognized and even more so to be considered Stylish. It certainly puts a little spring in my step...so THANK YOU!
The rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank and link to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers you have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award.
8 Things About Me!
1. I am deaf in my left ear and have been since the age of two.
2. I LOVE to cook and get the most pleasure sharing what I cook with others.
3. When I am not crafting, cooking, or spending time with my family, I love to read. My favorite book I have read recently is "Sarah's Key."
4. I dream of one day buying a house at the beach or as people around here like to say...Down the Shore.
5. In college I actually did live at the beach and sold Hawaiin Shave Ice on the boardwalk as one of my summer jobs. Best summer ever!
6. I'm still very much a newbie at crafting and have only had my Expression since July.
7. One year I actually forgot how old I was until my birthday when I realized I was a year younger! LOL
8. One of the biggest perks of my previous job in tv was getting to interview one of my favorite celebrity crushes, Kenny Chesney.
The 8 blogs I am giving this award to are: