CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Finally...My First Layout


Well I finally did it, I made my first scrapbook layout! Granted, that cute little baby you see is now 11-years old! LOL. But it's a start.

To be honest, I've been working on two different layouts. This one is from the day my son, Brady, was born and the day we brought him home from the hospital.


I think it's going to take me couple of layouts until I start to feel more comfortable with what I'm doing. I kept this one pretty simple and actually used a kit for most of it. I still want to add two tags, one at the top with his birth information and then one in that space at the bottom to put some personal thoughts.

The "hello" at the top is actually from the Wild Card cartridge. I wanted the word to be welded, but since I don't have a Gypsy, I went to Cricut Search.com to see if it was on any of the cartridges I owned. I just typed in hello and it brought up every cart that had the word along with the page you can find it on in your booklet...very helpful.



0 comments:

Post a Comment