CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

National Scrapbook Page MPS Challenge #7

This is my last entry into Robyn's National Scrapbook Day Challenge Marathon over at My Pink Stamper. This was Challenge #7, make a scrapbook page.

I really didn't know what page I was going to make and was going through a stack of baby pictures of my son and found these pictures with my grandmother. The picture on the left was taken the day after we brought Brady home from the hospital and the picture on the right is Brady at 9 months at his first Easter.

Brady calls her "GG" which stands for great-grandmother and I'm so happy that he has gotten to spend so much time with her. She'll be 97 in September and is such an amazing part of our family.

As for the layout itself, the paper is from DCWV and the "Remember When" is a Fiskar's stamp. I used Simply Charmed to cut the hearts at various sizes. The one that is between the pictures is stamped with the phrase "Forever Family" which is actually two stamps combined from My Pink Stamper's friends and family stamp set. The "Happy" on the little scallop sticker is also from the Friends and Family stamp set.

0 comments:

Post a Comment