CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

National Scrapbook Day MPS Challenge #1


It has been a crazy couple of days with lots going on at work so with today being National Scrapbook Day, it was a great opportunity to work on a bunch of cards and projects.

This is a little cupcake card I put together using paper from Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934 line and my Simply Charmed cartridge. I'm entering it in Robyn's Challenge #1 over at My Pink Stamper.


The "sweet" sentiment at the bottom of the card is actually punched out from one of the Circa 1934 papers. Unfortunately, i don't have a 3/4 inch circle punch, but what I was able to do was use the Center point feature on my expression to cut out each of the letters...so much easier than cutting by hand.


0 comments:

Post a Comment