CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Cards, Cards, and More Cards

When I told my mom how much I am enjoying making cards, she laughed and said, "Who would have thought you'd be crafty." I have to agree as art, while I appreciate it, was never my favorite subject in school. But each day, I become more and more confident and I'm sure it has a lot to do with all of the amazing blogs I've found that give me so much inspiration.

Here are some of my most recent projects...I thought he would be cute for a boys birthday. I know it's a very simple card, but remember, I'm still learning. I originally made this card because I thought the crab was really cute. Then my cousin got engaged (her fiance proposed on the beach) and I tweeked it to send to her. I removed the sun and added a big diamon ring in the crab's hand. Sorry I forgot to take an "after" picture.


0 comments:

Post a Comment