CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 27, 2010

On Your Special Day


Each week, I'm trying to teach myself a new technique. Recently I purchased a Sizzix Textured Boutique at Michaels and since I had a 50% off coupon, it was a great deal. The other great thing I found out by reading the blogs is that the Cuttlebug folders also work in the Sizzix.

I made the layers using two different colors of paper, but the same Happy Birthday folder from Cuttlebug. I was really into the orange and aqua colors scheme this summer and did a Graduation Party using the same color scheme. It just screams fun and I think it makes the card fairly gender neutral.
I then used my Sweet Treats Cricut cardtridge to make the present and the tag. The "On Your Special Day" is from My Pink Stamper and the Friends and Family collection. This is a FANTASTIC stamp set, especially if you're just starting out like me, because it has some many sayings for all types of occasions.

1 comments:

Carol L

Wonderful color combo!

Hugs,
Carol L.

Post a Comment