CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

So I am recently the proud new owner of a Cricut Expression courtesy of my mom and have found a new love of card making. Who knew it could be so much fun! Slowly but surely I am learning the tricks of the trade and have already started buying cartridges to add to my collection.


I've been searching the internet for sites to help me develop my "style" which, so far I think is clean and simple. Here's one of my first cards...my "Cute" Hippo from Create a Critter and My Pink Stamper. All I have to say is thank goodness for Robyn! I have learned so much from her in just a few weeks!

This is another first favorite. Isn't she cute? Again, I used Create a Critter and MPS.

As i continue to learn, I'll post some more.

Wish me Luck!






0 comments:

Post a Comment