CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Busy Weekend With Expression, But No Pictures

I had a busy, fun-filled weekend babysitting my BFF's kids. Her youngest and I spent a lot of time playing with my cricut cutting out animals and making cards. The only thing i forgot to do was take pictures of all of our creations...and let me tell you there were a lot!

What's really great is how simple the cricut is to use, even with a 4-year old. She loved it and before I left was already picking out what she wanted to make on my next visit! I'm getting some work done now around the house, but hopefully this afternoon, I'm going to work on either some more Christmas cards or gift tags....decisions, decisions.

1 comments:

Celeste B.

How fun!! I love crafting with the little ones! :)

Post a Comment