CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Cupcake Notecards


Who doesn't love a cute cupcake??!! I made this set of notecards using my Wild Cards cartridge. The image comes with the candle attached, but I wanted the cards to be fairly versatile and only left it on for one of the cards. The patterned paper is from a DCWV Designer pack that for the life of me I never remember the name...(sorry about that).


I used my Xyron and Martha Stewart glitter for the frosting of the cupcakes. I really like martha Stewart glitter because it's so fine and I have to say I always use my Xyron when I'm adding glitter to something because it gives a nice even coat of adhesive.


The stamp sentiments are from the Scrappy Moms Sweet Something stamp set. I added a cupcake stamp onto the envelopes, which I think was from the $1 bin at Michaels.


There you go...Cute as a cupcake!

0 comments:

Post a Comment